iLight.

March 20, 2016


A few weeks back, Fufu created a group chat to see if we all wanted to go see the iLight together. The thing with our crew though, is that, weekends are a big no-no for most of us.

Well, we did go though and here's what went on.

We all met up at Marina square at 6pm for dinner. We were actually clueless as to what we were going to have for dinner and that's when Guifen suggested Astons. Sad thing though, we had to queue for a long long time. Food is cheap and affordable with free unlimited sides, you can only imagine how long the waiting time was.

So when we finally got a table, I was pretty much over-hungry until I wasn't hungry anymore. But I did eat a little and here's what I had.




And of course, a group photo.


Well, here are some of the photos that were taken earlier.








I was telling my mother what a pity Uncle Pat wasn't here. I think he would have had enjoyed it. Plus, the weather wasn't too hot either. Oh wells.

We came across an outdoor eating place where they had a live band playing and lots and lots of bubbles.


Although we kept walking and walking, our mission was to get to the fun-fair. It was located right at the other end of MBS.

They had a whole load of carnival games, but the rides were limited. I saw the one and only ride that I wanted to go on, and Hana-baby came with me. In fact, she was the only other person there that isn't afraid of rides. ^w^


Our main reason of visiting iLights was actually to take a photo with the illuminated wings which we didn't get a chance to because it was late. If we didn't have to wait so long for our tables, we probably would have made it. The whole display was huge. I don't actually think it's possible to finish it all in a night to be honest. Perhaps next year we'll be able to take a photo with the illuminated angel wings.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.