Yummy.

March 27, 2016
It has been ages since my grand-mother last prepared her specialty mee siam to sell at church. She used to prepare it quite often until we went to Vienna where she fell down in the bathroom and dislocated her right shoulder.

Saying that, she did so today and we got to enjoy a huge bowl of mee siam for lunch.


Once you've had her mee siam, you won't have it anywhere else. It's just that good.

Spent the entire day farming in different raids and instances for mounts and pets today, by myself of course.

As I had nothing planned in the evening, I thought it'd be nice to take my dad out to dinner.

I let my dad pick the restaurant of his choice as usual and today, he requested for Tonkichi. We googled the menu online and settled for the one at Orchard central because they have the widest variety. Tonkichi specializes in tonkatsu, which I am not fan of. I just prefer my boiled/steamed food. But we managed to find a menu on the internet and I had a look at it and found things that I could eat, so we came to a compromise.

Here's the feast that we had.









I also had some weird ass coffee pudding, which like I mentioned was weird, but really good in it's on way at the same time. You should try it too.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.