London has fallen.

March 10, 2016


I was pretty excited from the moment I woke up, because I knew that I was going to watch London has fallen later in the afternoon.

But first, lunch. 




Played a little bit of wow before getting ready and then headed over to UE square where my dad had an appointment to pick him up. 

So finally, we got to watch London has fallen. I have looked forward all week to this moment and boy was it worth the wait. I think it's safe to say that the both of us loved the movie. It was one of them movies where it kept you at the edge of your seat the whole time. You need to go watch this if you haven't already done so.


It was time for dinner after the movie, but we were clueless as to where to dine. I am the fussy kind with random cravings, whom at the moment had no cravings and my dad was trying to give me suggestions. We kind of figured that we wanted to have ramen, but didn't know where to go. And then my father suddenly remembered Sanpoutei and seeing as it has been quite sometime since our last visit, we settled for it. 











In case you're wondering, the standards remain the same since our last visit. It's still pretty awesome.

Here's the address :

Sanpoutei Ramen
#01-01
253 Holland Avenue
Singapore 278982

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.