Salted egg yolk chips.

March 16, 2016
I was happily watching the chase on channel 5, when Fufu called me and told me to go downstairs. I told him I would go down at 6pm when the show had ended. Pauline also texted me to tell me that she was downstairs, but I told her the same thing.

So anyways, the main point was that Fufu wanted to pass us these awesome salted egg yolk chips, but as we haven't seen each other in ages, we had an hour long catch up session. For some reason, I was also the only feeding the mosquitoes and by the time I went back up, I had at least 10 mossie bites around my legs. That is so not cool.



This is like the best thing I've eaten in a while and it's all thanks to Fufu who went first thing at 7am to go queue for all of us. It's really really good. Apparently, they only have pop up stores, so do check out their facebook page to see where they are located for the month.

Went over to Niqqi's for supper.



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.