Ryoshi sushi ikeikemaru.

March 22, 2016
Looking for affordable and high quality sushi ? Check out Ryoshi sushi ikeikemaru at the basement of Liang court.

My dad & I absolutely love that place.









Here is the address :

Ryoshi sushi ikeikemaru
Basement 1
Liang court
177 River Valley Road
Singapore 179030

We headed straight home and had 2 back to back movies. After figuring out the free movie channel on demand, we've been utilizing it quite a bit.

The first movie I put on for my dad was haunt. I can only tell you that I got my dad's gene for a liking to horror movies.


The second movie I put on was survivor. This was an spy thriller film and it was pretty intense to be honest.


My dad already knew what he had wanted for dinner before he even got here earlier in the day. He had requested for Ma maison because of the hamburg steak. They do whip up a mean plate of hamburg steak if you're a fan. He was just worried that my grand-mother would have nothing to eat, but she doesn't mind the occasional spaghetti to be honest.

Well, here's what we had for dinner.





Oh, here's a small tip for you. If you are planning on dining at Ma maison and you are really not keen on queuing, you could try visiting the branch at Central.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.