My top 3 dim sum.

March 07, 2016
Recently, I have been having quite a lot of dim sum.

My top 3 dim sum places at the moment in no particular order are :

1. Red star - It's traditionally old school. Up till today, they are still using push carts. It's quite a nice experience. My favorite though, is the vinegar pork trotters which they only serve over the weekend.

2. Canton paradise - If there's one thing I love about canton paradise, is their salted egg yolk fish skin. That's like having mouth orgasm right there. Their porridge is also the most creamiest I have ever had. Just describing it makes my my mouth water.

3. Tim ho wan - I totally love their baked pork buns ! I don't think I've ever had better ones anywhere else, but do let me know if you know of tastier ones.

So anyways, today's dim summing session was at Canton paradise.













No comments:

Powered by Blogger.