Byebye mama.

March 07, 2015
Well, I so wasn't looking forward to today and it definitely didn't feel like 3 weeks. But the fact is, my mum has to go back and it has been 3 whole fun filled weeks that I got to spend with my mum.

So anyways, the both of us had about less than 4 hours of sleep, but we woke up as planned nonetheless. We went to visit my late grand-father at Lim chu kang cemetery. It was scorching hot today and I felt like I got an instant tan just by standing out there by his grave. So we said our prayers, tidied up and left. 

As we were a little early to our lunch appointment with Uncle Jimmo & Aunty Jean, we went to the Starbucks at Adelphi. I ordered my usual cafe latte and it was by far the worst cup of latte I have ever drank. It was diluted and pretty much tasted like water with a hint of coffee. Perhaps they were having a bad day.

We did however, ended up with a lovely mother-daughter photo.


Today's lunch was dim sum at Hua Ting restaurant at Orchard hotel. It was my first time there and I reckon it's now part of my favorite list.

Here's what we had.











I highly recommend an advance reservation. You can do so at 6739 6666. 

Here is the address.

Orchard Hotel
Level 2
442 Orchard Road
Singapore 238879

After lunch, we had some time to burn before my mother had to go home to do her final packing. We drove over to Plaza Singapura to raid Daiso. Ended up buying quite a few things. 

Before heading home, we walked past a black ball whilst on route to the car park and decided that we'd share a bowl. 


When we were back home and as I was watching my mother pack, it made my heart ache more and more knowing that in just a few hours time, she'll be leaving on a airplane. 

Then with a heavy heart, we drove to the airport. We met up with Aunty Florence & Aunty Pearly who also came to say goodbye to my mum till she comes back again next year. 

Well, we are now back home and I am going to sulk in my little corner. 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.