Day out with the parents.

March 04, 2015
So my dad was on annual leave today and he decided to come over. My mother had a lunch appointment with one of her girlfriends, but she said we could both go along and so we did.

But first, here's a mother-daugterfie !


For lunch today, we went to Rendezvous nasi padang @ Central. It wasn't as awesome as I remembered it, but it was still good.

Here's the few dishes we had earlier.






Before heading home, we had coffee at Starbucks. As expected, I had a slice of cheesecake. I really need to stay off them sweets huh ?

As soon as we got home, I put on a movie for my dad and both me and my mum went downstairs to the nail parlour to get our nails done.

This is the end result.


For dinner today, we went to East coast park. I can't even remember the last time I went there to eat. We even managed to catch a lion dance going round different stalls.



Well, here's the feast that we had.









And that's it for today folks !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.