Lots of eating.

March 26, 2015
My father came over today as it was his day off.

And Tim ho wan it was.









I'm sure that y'all can tell by now that my dad loves his carbs. :/

After lunch, we walked past a llao llao and decided to pop in to have a cup each. It was a cup of pure awesomeness as the weather was really warm today.


The father and daughter duo then drove over to Takashimaya as my dad had wanted to get some ornaments for his workplace counter top. After he made up his mind as to which piece he was going to purchase, the lady who was serving us then went to the store room to get us a new set. She took a really long time though. in which I walked around the area and managed to get myself a partner in crime for my car.


What do you think ? Looks like Tarou chan doesn't it ?

Well, we headed back for home after we were done and it was movie time.

Today's movie were Devil's due and a 71 into the fire. We only managed to watch half of the second movie as it was dinner time.

We went all the way to 'Bedok 85' today seeing as we haven't been there for quite some time now.

Here's the mini feast we had.






I can't believe how much food I have ingested today. I feel like I have gained an instant 5 kilos. If only I could get my fat, lazy ass out of my comfy chair. IF.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.