Papa time of the week.

March 19, 2015
It was papa time of the week today and he was very very late ! He normally comes just before lunch and wherever we travel, we would arrive just in time for my lunch time which is at 12pm. But today, lunch time for me was at 130pm ! Hmpf.

For today's lunch, we decided to go have some gyoza at Osaka ohsho. Before we got there, I had already decided to get the tsukune set meal. I was trying to order via the iPad but I couldn't find the tsukune set. We then asked the waitress and to my horror, she told me that they have discontinued it. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ? It was one of the best things on your menu. ~T.T~

So anyways, I just settled for a fuwafuwa rice, whilst my dad went for his shredded pork set.



Disappointed much ? The fuwafuwa egg is one of my favorite dishes there, but it's just that I really wanted them meatballs. And knowing that the next time we visit, I still won't get to have my meatballs just suck. Oh wells.

We drove over to my dad's place as he had offered to give my poor little baby a wash. He was filthy ! You would have thought that the lesser you drive, the cleaner it is wouldn't you ? Let me tell you, it is the complete opposite !

So he changed into his car washing outfit and went outside whilst I played with Baby san when suddenly I heard a loud shout calling my name. Unfortunately, my poor little baby couldn't get his shower because I had brought up the bucket along with the car shampoo and everything else so that my mum's luggages could fit into my boot on her recent trip back and forgot all about it. So no shower !

But before we left, I took a selfie with that little bundle of joy !


If only Tarou chan could be this sweet and loving toward me. #Sigh

So anyways, we headed back to my house and I put on 'Mr & Mrs Smith' for my dad.



It's a pretty old movie now, but it is a good one. And besides, my dad hasn't seen it yet, so why not ? He seemed to have enjoyed it !

After the movie had ended, we proceeded to have dinner.

Chikuwa Tei.









So if you're looking for good authentic Japanese food, you know where to go !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.