Waking up to my sunshine.

March 03, 2015
We managed to run a few errands today. My grand-mother practices eating a heavy breakfast and skips lunch, so we had to wake up early in order to have brunch with her.

But before I continue on, here's how I found Tarou-chan when I woke up.


So anyway, we were done with our errands by 3pm and we went to meet with Aunty Jamie for coffee after.

I know its bad, but I really can't resist sweet stuff. I'm not into chocolates, but I am a sucker for everything else that's sweet. And this explains the rainbow cake. I just had to have it !



For dinner, we went to visit Uncle Paul & Darryl at their new home, all the way at Punggol. As they had only just shifted in, their kitchen wasn't done up yet. This meant that Aunty Sue couldn't cook so we ended up at a nearby tze char stall for dinner.




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.