I need to go on a diet.

March 02, 2015


I really need to go on a diet soon. I don't know exactly how much I weigh at the moment, as my weighing machine broke down and I haven't had the chance to get a replacement one yet. But I'm pretty certain that since my mum came back, I have put on a few kilos. It is impossible to have not gained any weight with all these good food I have been consuming on a daily basis !

So anyway, today's lunch appointment was with the beautiful Aunty Clara. She took us to Tanglin club. Food was delish to be honest.

Here's what we had between us.






We also had some sweets to satisfy my sweet tooth.



And then I wonder why am I getting heavier.

Just a few short hours later, we met my dad, my step-mother & brother for dinner. There we go, more eating. My dad had requested for Korean bbq a few weeks back and I told him to go find one and we'll be there. This is how we ended up at K.cook at Orchard central.



Well, here's a group photo.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.