Day off.

March 31, 2015
My father came over today as it was his day off.

We have a headache each week on where to go for both lunch and dinners. We finally decided to have udon at'Liang court today.


So friends, if you ever need your udon / tempura fix, you know where to go ! - Tamoya udon @ Liang court.

We had coffee at Starbucks before heading home to finish the other half of 71 into the fire. It was a really really good movie.


And for all you T.O.P fans, he is the main lead in the movie. But honestly, T.O.P aside, I hate war movies, but this was a really good watch !

Put on G.I Joe for my dad after and he seemed to quite enjoy it as well. I think my dad's taste in movies have changed. Horror used to be his favorite genre, but I'm beginning to feel that he enjoys action flicks now.

So anyways, the choice of our dinner place was pre-confirmed last week. My dad and grand-mother have never tried mookata, so I thought I'd take them to 'Golden mile'.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.