Eat, eat and eat.

March 07, 2015



Ever since my first visit to Hai di lao, it has been my absolute favorite and I kept telling her that I need to bring her there. We finally did so today !



After our heavy lunch, we went to visit my late uncle at Saint Mary of the angels. My grand-mother & I normally visit him on his death anniversary and all souls day, but as my mother won't be around then, she decided to visit him before she goes back to London.

We dropped my grand-mother back home before heading into town to have a look at some jewellery but not before we had some coffee at Marmalade pantry.

Here's one of my mother and I.


I had my usual cup of coffee and I'm sure you can guess by now that I couldn't resist the cake. Yes, I am weak ! But we had an awesome slice of sea salt caramel cheesecake. It sounded a little bit weird to me at first, but it was a slice of heaven !


So anyway, dinner was with Aunty Florence & Aunty Pearly and crew. We had some Thai food at Joe's Thai cuisine @ Alexandra which I quite enjoyed.

Here's what we had.









Needless to say, we had some desserts after and I was in love with the mango sticky rice !




You can find them at :

Joe's Thai Cuisine
125 Bukit Merah Lane 1
Singapore 150125

After dinner, we went to have coffee as usual. We had to brainstorm for where we thought would be the Starbucks with the least crowd. We finally decided to give'Starbucks @ Fraiser suites a try. Guess what ? We were lucky ! I was going to collect lots of points in attempt to get my gold card, but sadly, I didn't bring my wallet along. Boo hoo.

We rushed back home as we had a mahjong session with Hannah & Donald.

Well, I best get some sleep as we have a long day later.

I'm upset at the moment because these 3 weeks have gone by in a blink of an eye. In less than 24 hours, my mother will be heading back to the UK.

Sigh.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.