あけましておめでとうございます

January 01, 2015
Happy new year !

So I have just slept half of new year's day away.

Here's why.

Remember last night ? We started our mahjong sesh at about half past 10. The first round ended about 2ish in the morning and so we started another round. As we were playing, both Melvin & Shawn had this crazy idea of playing till Prive opened for breakfast. And we really went along with the crazy idea !



I didn't really touch my food and I all I wanted to do, was sleep.

Managed to sleep all the way till half past 4 before having to wake up to meet Melvin & Shawn for Hai di lao.

I realised that with all my visit to Hai di lao, I have never posted photos of what we order. So here they are !













I could have Hai di lao on a daily basis and not be sick of it, EVER !

If you plan on going, I suggest you head over to the branch at Clarke Quay. They have another branch at 313 which is very convenient, but the queue is crazy !

We are now at Party world at Liang court.

It K-sesh now !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.