My dad's new favorite.

January 05, 2015
It was my dad's day off today and he came over as usual.

I recently took him to Tim ho wan and he has now fallen in love with the dim sum there. I'm sure you can guess where we went for lunch.








So we decided to try a few new dishes this time along with a few of our favorites. Their baked pork buns as well as their rice noodle rolls were perfect as usual. Can't say I really liked their wanton in laksa soup very much though. And seeing as we had mango dessert the last time, my father suggested that we try the osmanthus jelly instead, and I'm really sorry for what I am going to say next, but it was disgusting ! I don't know how anyone can eat that, but both my dad and I aren't a fan of it.


It did however look pretty though.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.