Spending time with my father.

January 26, 2015
It was papa time of the week today.

I can tell how much my dad likes Tim ho wan by how frequently we visit. He requested to have lunch there yet again today.










After lunch, we went home and I put on bad neighbours for him.


For some reason, I missed it at the cinema. I had a really good laugh, but my dad on the other hand, didn't quite enjoy the movie. He did laugh at some point of the movie, but he didn't enjoy it like I did. I guess he's not a huge fan of comedy !

As we had time for another movie, I decided to give him some action.


Now this he enjoyed ! I could so tell from the satisfaction he had on is face. It was written all over his face !

Dinner today was prepared by my grand-mother.

She had cooked for us some spinach, bitter-gourd with pork, chicken lemak and fishball soup.





Thank you ah-ma 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.