#colofamily

January 27, 2015
So tonight, after months of talk, today's steamboat was finally happening. I managed to clean up the house before Fufu came over. Originally, we were just going to do our shopping at the supermarket downstairs, but as they didn't have what he wanted, so we drove over to Sheng siong at Commonwealth.

After a whole load of preparation, everything was completed - all thanks to Fufu's hardwork !


Well, here's the family photo.


And here's one with the lovelies ( missing Shawna ).


Before I go, check out this beautiful fruit platter Fufu prepared for us.


Can I just say, I've never liked consuming kiwis because every single kiwi that I have eaten is next level sour. Today, for the first time in my life, I had sweet kiwi and I really really liked it !

Looking forward to our next gathering already !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.