Farewell lunch.

March 07, 2014
So it was a normal working day today, except that Pauline and myself worked for 3 hours out of our 8 hour shift ! Well, we had a good reason for that ! Our boss, Daniel, brought us to have a farewell lunch.

He asked the both of us what kind of food we would like to have and we both just answered anything. We thought we'd just be having lunch somewhere at Bugis+, but we were led to the carpark. This was when he said that he wanted to take us to the farmer's market at Turf club. I have always wanted to go, but it's a mission to get to since it's it the middle of nowhere, so thanks Dan for taking me there !

When we got to the grandstand, he took us for a little tour and gave a brief introductory on some of the restaurants outside of the farmer's market. He then brought us into the Farmer's market and did the same. Then came the golden question - "So what would you girls like to have ?". And he got "anything" as an answer as usual.

He made the decision and brought us to have seafood ! We also left it to him to do the ordering.

After he was done ordering, he came back and told us what he had ordered. I was secretly drooling just thinking of the food whilst Pauline went "I actually don't really eat seafood". Dan had a mini fit as he did ask us what we had wanted to eat.

He then set off to buy a plate of roasted chicken for her.


So anyways, here are photos of lunch.





I only have one word that best describes my lunch - AWESOME. It did however come with a hefty price tag of just over $200. No amount of thank you's that I said that day could make me feel any better. I mean like, who eats $200 worth of lunch ?

We were stuffed by then, but Dan being Dan insisted that we try this Russian home-made cake. The four of us ended up sharing a cake. Despite being full, we finished it because it was just that good.


This one's called Naomi which was just one out of the many beautiful choices. Be sure to visit Laman's Delight if you do go there !

So I have already planned what I want to try on my next visit - Paella from Le Patio.

And before I forget, thanks Dan for the most scrumptious lunch I've had in a while and letting us skive off work ! :p

Oh, and to end my post, here is one of the cutest toilet sign I have ever seen !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.