Goodbye.

March 11, 2014

So, it's my last day here at Colosseum. I'm having mixed feelings at the moment. I'm upset that I'm leaving as I really treat this place as my second home. I know that someday I would have to leave, but just not today. I had to resign as they wanted to make things fair for everyone, which would mean that I would have to work night shifts from now on. The other thing was, I couldn't take Sunday's off anymore, which means that I wouldn't be able to attend mass anymore. Obviously, my granny would disapprove of those two things that I have just stated, so I was left with no choice. Throughout my last month, I honestly prayed that they would change their mind and let me stick to the my previous arrangement, but they didn't. I guess I was feeling happy because I was finally free of people who had a million and one sides to them, who made decisions which none of us agreed on. And there were a lot of things going on and a lot of changes which none of us were happy with. So I guess, I'm free !

Don't get me wrong though - Dan's a great boss and probably the best boss that I'll ever have. 

I had a dinner treat from Dan today !

We somehow ended up at MOF which I think worked great for us, as they had both Western and Japanese food. Dan had spaghetti, whilst I had a tempura udon set. I don't know what is it with food made out of rice, I just am in love with it. We also had a portion of sashimi to share. I'm not sure if spaghetti and sashimi goes together, but they had it anyways.





Thanks for dinner Dan, I'm sure going to miss you and all them retarded moments we had together !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.