Sharin & Weihao's wedding.

June 24, 2012


Congratulations to Sharin & Weihao !

Today was Sharin's & Weihao's big day. I was on morning shift, so I just brought everything along with me. It was quite hilarious how I did my full make up and hair behind the counter. I invited quite a few awkward stares, but who cares eh ?

My original plan was to leave here at 530pm so that we would make it in time for their solemnization at 7pm at Orchard hotel. But Sam & her girlfriend only got here at 630pm. So that plan had to be scrapped. So moving on, as we got closer towards Orchard road, I panicked a little as I wasn't sure where the entrance to the carpark was and stuff. I ended up making a big round around Orchard road just to get back to that entrance because there wasn't any arrow pointing in. I was frightened it would be a one way street you see. Oh wells.

We arrived a little earlier then 730pm and by then a few of the girls had already arrived. The 3 of us went to register and write our messages onto a banner. During that point of time, it felt really awkward, because a suddenly looked up and realised there was a whole group of people staring at me. I even turned to Sam and asked her if I had something on my face. That was how paranoid I was.

So anyways, whilst waiting to go in. We managed to take lots of wefies and even managed to take a photo with the gorgeous bride and groom.






At about 830pm, the dinner started. They had pictures of their wedding photo shoot being shown and also played a video of the 2 of them, and I was tearing. It was so sweet, I couldn't help it.  They both looked amazing !






After the first 3 dishes were served, they played a video of the morning of the wedding. A few of us missed it as we went for a smoke break. By then time we were upstairs, we could only see bits and pieces from outside the ballroom. BOO HOO. After that, the bride and groom entered in their next outfit. Sharin had this gorgeous purple gown on. They then went on to each tables and took a group pictures. This was ours !


Seriously, I couldn't take my eyes off Sharin. She has to be one of the most prettiest bride I have ever seen.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.