Day 1 of CGF.

June 16, 2012


Whoa, it's that time of the year again. It felt like only last week that I was at the cyber gaming festival that was held at novena square and now it's happening again. This time, it's being held at Colosseum.

So here's how my day went.

I had to make sure I wasn't late today, so I got up a whole 30 minutes earlier. Xiong fu was right on time as well. So off we drove to pasir ris. We managed to get here before 10am and the amazing thing was that the entrance was already crowded with people. We quickly opened up and did our own things and finally at 1030am, they started setting up. The annoying thing today was that they put their registration table at the entrance of our counter, which meant that it became annoying for us to get in and out. As if our counter wasn't small enough, they filled it with all their goodie bags and belongings. OH MY DAYS.

There wasn't very much to do as they pretty much took all our pcs and left only 10 computers for us to give out to the public, along with the outside console gaming and f&b. Walked around lots and managed to see all the familiar faces that I haven't seen in a while. Even managed to get myself lots of donation for Liana's carpark funds. Thank you all for your donation !

I even managed to catch Kirk in his 'SLEEP BO JIO' action.


TeamMVP.G1 only had one game to play today which they won so they'll be back tomorrow for the semis and the finals.



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.