Day 2 of CGF.

June 17, 2012


Today was day 2 of the cyber gaming festival and I'm so glad it's the last day as well.

As you all know, I mentioned yesterday that we had difficulties entering and exiting our counter and it was worse today. They turned it into their prize counter. OMG and they kept having random lucky draws which meant that our whole entrance was crowded. It was virtually impossible for me to get past the crowd and when I was dying to pee, I had to wait because they were busy snapping pictures of the winners. #FML

I spent pretty much 30% of my work shift inside the counter and the remaining 70% loitering down town east with the boys and watching their matches.

And this is what Kirk and I were doing whilst the boys were busy discussing tactics. Tut tut Kirk, you're so bad. 







The time came for the final match to be played. It was a nerve wrecking match. The boys lost their TFM due to the opponents glitching but we only realized after both sides had been played, so it was too late to mention. Darien actually saw the player doing something weird in-game, but he didn't know it was a glitched. Sighface. Moving on, they boys won the SD game hands down and it all boiled down to the TDM that was utterly depressing to watch. Honestly. Ya'll can guess how it ended. Sigh. You know whats a million times more depressing to see ? All the long faces, so long that they nearly touched the ground.

And 2nd place it was.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.