Pampering day.

June 20, 2012


The bb cream that I ordered a week ago from g-market has finally arrived. I honestly didn't know that there would be such a huge price difference purchasing from g-market and the shop itself. Managed to save myself about $20. Pretty awesome huh ? Previously, I had wanted to try the m perfect cover, but they had run out so the sales lady recommended me to try m signature which costs about $20-30 more retail price than the perfect cover. I actually quite liked the signature, but I wanted to try something new.

I do kind of regret a little bit though. I actually feel that the perfect cover is a little too thick for my liking. Guess I'll be converting back to the signature pretty soon !


Also, seeing as Sharin's wedding is just around the corner, I have an excuse to pamper myself. I decided to go downstairs to the nail parlor and had my nails done. This along with just an quick black polish on the toe nails cost me $81. Pretty alright is you ask me.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.