Catching up with Zac.

June 28, 2012
After so many years, I finally got to meet up with my Zac, my former in-charge at E-games. I think the last time I saw and spoke to him was when I was 18. He was like a brother to me. He gave me great guidance and took great care of me. So you can imagine how happy I was when he finally found me through facebook.

Zac came down to down town east to have dinner with me. We decided to dine at the Hong-kong cafe below. But the weird thing is, it's halal. I don't know why, but I find it rather amusing. So anyways, we each ordered a main course. I had the chicken-chop whilst he had a spaghetti set. He then went on and ordered a portion of siew mai as well as dumplings. Amazingly, we finished everything.


After dinner, we went over to coffee bean and continued with our catching up session. Chatted till about 10ish before going home. I'm so glad that we finally managed to catch up.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.