IJ girls, June edition.

June 05, 2012


What an awesome girls night out we've had today, apart from the few that couldn't join us today, due to being sick or school, it was still great.

We decided that we'd have dinner crystal jade. It was the steamboat on the top where they offered free flow of xiao long baos.



They gave us quite a few sticks of prawns as well, but no one could be bother with the hassle of de-shelling them and our prawn peeler had an exam, so today, we had a back-up prawn peeler !


So anyways, I have dined there a couple of times and I used to like the pork there, but today it was different. It wasn't as nice as I had remembered, It was rather disappointing. Also, I was forced to eat a whole portion of liver by myself. I know, I know, it's for my own good. And before I forget, check out this bowl of sauce I randomly conjured up. For your information, I didn't use it. It was rather disgusting !


Sharin dropped by to pass us her wedding invitations just as we finished our dinner and so did Hui Ling, so we managed to take a group picture together before Sharin left.





When we were done taking photos, we just walked the whole stretch and then Kimberly and Sam decided that they wanted to smoke some seesha, so we ended up at this Turkish restaurant. There was one problem though, after ordering, they told us they would be closing in an hours time. Silly billys, I know it's our bad for not asking what time they closed, but they could of told us that we only had an hour right ? Oh wells. So the girls had an alcoholic beverage each, whilst I just had a glass of mango juice.




So looking forward to the next outing. I somehow heard that we may be going to CHIJMES, so we shall see.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.