Happy new years eve !

December 31, 2011
Blimey, it's the last day of the year already ? Now tell me, who hit the fast-foward button on the whole of this year ?

So anyways, let's talk about this year. 

Beginning of this year, I reckon I was getting better. Some more memorable events in the beginning of the year were things like winning my first champion with Team.Rejects, having my house warming with TM.Colosseum, visting Taiwan for the first time and then visiting my mum in London along with a short trip to Paris. Then came the middle of the year where I took a bad turn. Things weren't looking very bright then and I made bare people worry. But then God made everything better  and shortly after, all the pieces to the puzzle were put back together. Suddenly, everything was perfect. So you can guess how the end of the year went. 

To summarize it all, there was a lot of ups and downs, people coming and going and excessive loss of weight. Emo much ? 

New year's eve was spent with TeamMVP at Ah teck's & Dolly's house where they had organized a BBQ party.

You can check out the photos of today from here :


and


Oh yes, special thank you to Darien, Rhys, David, Jiaqi & Terence for my awesome belated birthday present. I love it so much. I especially loved how they randomly ran over to me and surprised me with it. Sankyuu ! 

Well, a few more minutes to the start of a brand new year. I hope everyone is having as much fun as I am, with the people you love. Off to play mahjong in a bit.

And I leave you with my favorite photo taken from earlier.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.