Second last day.

December 09, 2011
Sigh, it's my mum's second last day in Singapore. I'm so not looking forward to her leaving. I've been having so much fun spending time with my mum these past 2 weeks.

Today we had lunch Aunty Deborah and her pretty little daughter at din tai fung at Paragon. I had my favorite za jiang mian and this time I could finally try the xiao long bao with crab meat. I think we ordered a little bit too much. We had extra side orders of pork chop, the original xiao long bao and the xiao long baos with crab, oh yes and a plate of veggie as well along with a main dish each.





After lunch, we headed home. It just poured non stop. We were supposed to go visit my grand-father's grave today, but decided in the end not to, as the rain made it inconvenient. My mum and I then decided we'd go downstairs to have a pedicure & manicure done instead. It felt pretty awesome having a full pedicure done. Go away dead skin, shoo ! Usually I have my standard dark colors put on my nails, but today I thought I'd go for something different. I had like a baby pink on my fingers and a nude brown on my toes. It was quite sweet to be honest.



After we were done, we went upstairs to have a quick change of clothes and went over to alexandra village where we met with the choir people for dinner. We were supposed to go to jumbo, but the only 2 outlets near us were fully booked and their earliest slot was 930pm, so we went to this well known tze char restaurant located at 126 alexandra village. I finally got to eat my favorite chili crab with man tou. I'm a happy girl. We had so many other dishes today !








They were deciding where to go for coffee after dinner, and then I thought since my mother hasn't had any durians yet this trip and today was her last night here, I suggested that they could buy some durians and then go over to my place and that's exactly what they did. Uncle Kee Chye drove over to stirling road to get some and then we went back home.

Now they're all outside enjoying the durians. I shall endure the smell just for my mother !



Oh yes, and after they all left, I was playing with this bubble thing that aunty San bought for my mother.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.