Penang buffet.

December 06, 2011
Whoa, the eating spree continues.

 My mum had a lunch appointment with her ex class mate from her secondary school and I tagged along. Today's lunch - Penang buffet. Honestly, the food there is awesome. They had so much variety. Although pretty much all I ate was 3 bowls of Penang laska. I'm sure you can tell that Penang laska is my favorite. I did however try a little bit of everything else though !This restaurant is definitely worth a visit. Thank you Aunty Mary for the wonderful lunch !







After lunch, we went to meet another one of my mother's friend for coffee at suntec city. My eyes were actually closing when I was sat on the comfortable arm chair but I somehow forced them open as it would have been rude if I dozed off. My drink had a cute heart shape design on it, so I decided to snap a picture.


It was still quite early so we headed to Orchard after. We went to isetan this time. My mum finally managed to buy this cute little brown bag with lace trimmings that we saw a few days back. I was going to buy one as well, but that was the last piece. My mummy bought me some more of my favorite choco mochi bread from sun moulin as well before we went home. Had a quick change of clothes before we went out for dinner.

Cabbed over to Japanese association. I haven't been there for quite a while. I used to go every other day, so it was nice to be back there again. We had dinner with a few of my aunty and uncles at the family restaurant and then went upstairs to the coffee house where they all chatted away. Oh yes, there isn't any pictures of dinner because my mum forgot to take some.

Right, I'm off to bed now.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.