Happy new year.

January 01, 2012
あけましておめでとうございます ‼ d(*⌒▽⌒*)b

Happy new year everyone ! Brand new year, brand new start. Let's all work hard to achieve our goals but let's not forget to have fun at the same time. Whatever sadness, grudges and all things bads in 2011, let's all leave it behind and look forward to a wonderful 2012 !

Did I actually achieve any of my resolution for 2011 ? Actually, I think I did achieve a few.
*Quit smoking before the end of the year - I failed miserably.
*To save more money - I did in fact achieved this.
*To spend more time with my family - I did, I did.
*Be nicer to people - I'd say I managed 50/50.
*Stop procrastinating - Hmm......
*Take my license - I got as far as taking my Basic theory test ?

So here's my new list of resolutions for this year :
*Quit smoking on the 10th of January and actually be successful this time
*To get my driving license
*To get myself a job
*Maintain my weight at 42kg
*Be a better person

I think that's all for now. Let's hope that I am successful in achieving all of the above this year round. It would be totally awesome. I also hope the same for everyone else whatever your new year's resolution are. 頑張ってね!  p(*^-^*)q

Alright, enough of blabbering. Let me tell you how I spent the first day of 2012. Today I spent the whole day prawning with Benny & Fifi. There was this special offer. Instead of buying 3 hours for $33, you had one hour more. After using up our 4 hours, we felt like we haven't had enough yet, so we all decided to buy another set of 4 hours as Fifi did mention that we didn't have to use up all our hours. It was pretty awesome. It's only my second time prawning, but I managed to catch a lot of prawns today. I'm totally in love with prawning. It's my new found hobby.




So anyways, today after 7 hours of prawning, we caught about 100+ prawns. Poor Fifi had to wash all them prawns and then put them on the stick. Sorry I couldn't help you Fifi.I dare not touch them you see. It took us about half an hour to BBQ them all but it was worth the wait.



We each ate so many prawns that you would think we wouldn't touch prawns for the rest of our lives right ? I don't know about the both of them, but I certainly am craving for more. It would be awesome if we had butter to cook the prawns with. Oh no, here we go again. I had an awesome time, thank you Benny & Fifi.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.