ママ、お誕生日おめでとうございます !♥

December 17, 2011
Happy birthday mama ! I miss you so much and I wish you were here. Have a wonderful day ! So I bought my mother an advance birthday present. Well, obviously because she's gone back. I bought her a chanel wallet to match her bag.

Today was Benny's birthday as well and he invited us over to his place.

We played on the wii for a bit. Now I'm so tempted to buy mario kart & rayman's raving rabbit, but that would mean I would have to buy another 3 more controllers. I only had 2 to begin with, and now I'm left with 1 because the other one randomly stopped working. Should I, or shouldn't I ?

Anyways, after we had dinner, everyone gathered round to cut the cake. He had 2 adorable little nieces. And my dearest brother, DAVID YIP was late as usual. Luckily he didn't miss the cake cutting !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.