Huge fat arms.

December 07, 2011
Surprise, surprise, today was all about eating again. I can see my arms growing bigger day by day. That's how bad it is.

Today we met aunty Judy & aunty Joanna for lunch. We met them at Kallang and there they picked us up and brought us to a nearby prawn noodle stall. The prawn noodles there was pretty awesome. They also bought the Chinese rojak. The only thing I like in the Chinese rojak is that crispy prawn cracker. For some weird reason, my mother didn't take a picture of the awesome prawn noodles, so too bad.


After lunch, we went to bugis junction. We had coffee at TCC. They 3 ladies chatted away, whilst I was playing with Adna. Malcom was playing on his iPad. Aren't they the cutest ? 


After they left, my mother and I walked around Bugis to do a little shopping. My mother ended up buying a bottle of bb cream from the face shop and 2 polo t-shirts for uncle Pat from BHG. Went home after to pick my grand-mother up as we were meeting my god-parents and cousins for dinner.

We had dinner at a tze char stall ( I can't remember the name, it goes along the line of '....... sambal fish' ) at guillemard road. We had sambal kangkong, sambal fish, pork leg with salted veggie, garlic crab, prawn paste and some other dishes ( I must be getting old because I can't remember what I ate a few hours ago ). Strangely enough, there aren't any pictures of dinner as well. I thought I saw my mum snap a few pictures, but I can't find it in my folder. Oh wells. 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.