Good-bye again.

December 10, 2011
Oh no, I so wasn't looking forward to today. 2 weeks have gone by in a blink of an eye, and today's the day I've been dreading, the day mother goes back to the UK. Sigh.

Well, today we went out early to meet aunty Clara for breakfast at the TCC located at international building. My mother and I shared a plate of American breakfast. After about 2 hours, we headed back home. My mother wanted to have her hair permed, so I asked if I could have my hair re-dyed as well, and she said yes. Sankyuu mama. We both had a shisedo hair treatment done after as well. My hair feels lovely now !


After we were done, we hurried back up so that we could make one last trip down to Orchard road. She had  the intention of going to sephora to purchase some argon oil as it works wonders to the hair and skin. But it was a wasted trip, as she didn't realize that she was on the American website the night before. But hey, at least I managed to buy a retractable lose powder brush and a brown eyeliner. We went down to the supermarket afterwards to buy ba kuah. As she was queueing, I walked around trying to look for a shop like achi-ichiban, you know like a stall that sells all the sour plum and what not. Luckily, there was a one a few stalls down. Whilst she was deciding on what to buy, I thought I'd try all the different samples of cuttlefish. They weren't half that bad you know ? I thought it'd be funny to blow some air into my mother's face after eating too, and as you can guess, she wasn't too impressed.

So anyways, we went home after. I watched as my mother packed her bags. I was really upset. I so wasn't ready for today. I've been enjoying these 2 weeks we spent together. Sigh, it'll be another year till we get to see each other. All right, enough of the depressing talk. My grand-uncle came shortly after to take us for dinner. He asked my mother if she had any special requests and then she realized she hadn't had any satay yet. So we ended up at the satay club down at lao pa sat. We had such a feast. Stingray, veggie, la-la and a whole load of satays.




Drove to the airport after. After checking in, we had some time left so we went to have coffee. And then the dreadful time came. I was tearing as she walked further and further away. Oh wells, next year ey ?

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.