New year's eve.

January 01, 2018








Well, it's the last day of 2017 and I am extremely chuffed that I get to spend it with Uncle Pat & my mother.

Even though we only had a quiet night in, it was the company that mattered.

Here's a summary of my 2017.

The start of the 2017 was great, but it all went downhill after a few months. This got me really depressed and I had to make a though life changing decision, but I went through with it and I am now happier. It really took a lot of out me, but after a few torturous months and with the help of my family and my wonderful friends, life has never been better.

And here are the highlights of 2017.

For the first time in my life, the hair color turned out to be exactly how I wanted it.


My mother came back in April for her yearly visit.


Our family trip to Taipei.








My first ever solo trip and the choice of destination - Taiwan.





Got myself a haircut for the brand new me.


Bonus of the year - my mother's 2nd trip to Singapore in the same year.


My son turned 7.


New friendships were formed.


Our first ever sibling trip to Taipei.


The purchase of my most favorite pair of shoes thus far.


Having spent time with people who matters most in my life.










And of course, my trip back home to London.






So yes, that's how my 2017 went.

As for how I spend the last day of 2017, basically, it was spent at home with my family and I couldn't ask for more. That's exactly how I like my new year's eve.

We had an impromptu Thai food takeaway with Alan & Angela.









After they went home, I tried my very best to stay awake to welcome the new year and I'm glad I managed to, otherwise I would have missed the spectacular fireworks show that our neighbors had put on.

Basically, we were all watching the fireworks on the tv, then a few seconds later, we heard a few lous bangs outside. Uncle Pat & I couldn't be bothered to move, but my mum ran to the front door and called out to us. We were all so shocked to see the display. It was spectacular. He must have spent a few thousand pounds to hire professionals to have that display.

 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.