Dixmondsg.

March 23, 2017
Whoa, I'm super excited to get my hair done.


For months now, I've been seeing advertisements from Dixmondsg on facebook and every time I see it, I'd open the page to look at their gorgeous hair colors. I finally decided that I wanted to try it out to see if I could get the ash blonde look !

Went down to the toy outpost at Jurong point 2 days ago to attempt to get the full set but unfortunately they didn't have the ash blonde in stock. I then decided to text the number to try and order through the agent instead as I really needed product before next Wednesday. The lady was extremely patient with me throughout our conversation. I was bombarding her with all this questions and she answered every single one of them. Thumbs up !

So after I was sure which hair length I was and all, I ordered through her, made an online payment and by evening, she had informed me that she had posted it out.

And so, 2 days later, I received the products.

I will update the end product next week.

Dinner today was a lovely home-cooked meal by my grand-mother. She had prepared my favorite bitter gourd and steamed pomfret for me.





Sankyuuuuuuuuuuuuu~ 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.