Ippudo.

March 07, 2017


It's been absolute ages since I last took my grand-mother out and since it wasn't a raid day and she didn't have any mahjong planned, I decided to bring her out for a nice meal.

She always tells me "anything that you want to eat is fine" when I ask her what she would like to have, but this time, she told me that she would like to go back to Ippudo. She actually loves the ramen there and she can finish the whole bowl by herself. I'm still amused at that because she's usually a really small eater !

Well, here's a photo of me and my lovely grand-mother. 


And here's what we had for dinner.






I love my ramen, but I don't really eat much for dinner. In fact, on most nights that we stay in, I just have fruits. As much as I really wanted a bowl of ramen, I didn't fancy wasting food. I reckon I wouldn't even be able to finish half the bowl. So yes, that mini bowl of mentaiko rice was mine. I'm a sucker for mentaiko. Can't say no to that !

As it was still early, we decided to go over to Plaza Singapura as there is a daiso there and my grand-mother and myself just love window shopping there. You never know what new items they've brought it and what's more, it only cost $2 per item ! It can't get any better.

We went downstairs after we were done at daiso and guess what I saw !


I really wanted to take a look at the merchandises, but it was just flooded with people and there wasn't much space to walk, so I didn't get to buy anything. Boohoo.

We decided to go have a llaollao each before heading home. It was my granny's first cup ever and she enjoyed it !


For some awkward reason, she seemed to really like the spoon as well ! ^w^

What an enjoyable night out we had !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.