Eat, eat and eat.

March 06, 2017
I had both lunch and dinner with Sylvia today.

For lunch, we went to Food for thought at Botanic gardens. I normally order the all day breakfast set when we visit cafes because nothing else appeals to me. I am just not a fan of Western food. I just realized that I prefer Asian cuisine more.

So anyways, here's my brunch.


It was pretty good if you ask me. I wouldn't mind heading back there someday.

We went back home and played world of warcraft before meeting Sylvia again for dinner.

Our dinner meet was actually impromptu. We were just reminiscing on our crab outing and we both had this sudden craving for crabs again !


After all this while, I still think that Master crabs at Ghim moh serves really great salted egg yolk crabs.

いただきます!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.