Out with the chick.

March 10, 2017


It's been a while since I last went out with Fufu and with his birthday less than a month away, I really wanted to take him out so that he can choose something that he wants.

We started off the day with lunch at Kith cafe. We wanted to go to the one at Sentosa but unfortunately that outlet has closed down. It's such a pity ! Well, with that closed, we went to the one at Spottiswoode.

So I wasn't keen on having coffee with my meal and wanted something lighter. I then saw that they had some fruit juices and decided to try one.


I can't remember what exactly it was, but there was carrot and ginger in there and yes, it's my first and my last time ordering that. It wasn't pleasant to me. Tsk tsk.

And here's my all day breakfast. It's pretty much all I ever have when we go to cafes to have brunch or lunch.


After this hearty meal, Fufu said he wanted to try the waffle at Twenty grammes, so off we went. we were extremely full, we just shared 1 waffle. There was no way I could finish one.


Despite being full, I reckon the waffle was quite good. I wouldn't mind heading back there again someday.

When we were done, we headed over to Orchard road to shop for potential presents. After about 2 hours where we went from Bottega to Prada, he still couldn't decide what he wanted for his birthday and we decided to retire for the day.

But first, dinner.

I wasn't feeling all that hungry so I just had a fruit box whilst they had fish and chips.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.