Ash blonde.

March 29, 2017

So as I mentioned in my previous post, I ordered the hair dye set from Dixmondsg about a week ago and was pretty excited to get my hair done.

The whole process took about 6 and a half hours and it was pure torture. It does state not to bleach your scalp, but I wasn't too keen on having really dark roots with light hair so I did it anyway and yes, I ended up with a burnt scalp.

The first bleaching was fine, it was the second time along with the toner that was unbearable, even the application of the color became torturous.

But hey, I reckon a little bit of suffering was worth it because I am in love with my new hair color.

I did tell my mother that this would be the last time that Id' ever bleach my scalp, but looking at my hair color, I think I might do it again. ^w^

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.