Logan.

March 17, 2017


Oh my days, earlier today, my father was messaging me as usual and he showed me a special guest at the dog shelter he's working at and I swear it's the cutest thing on earth !


So I didn't do very much today, except for playing world of warcraft in the day. What's new right ?

In the evening, we met bazhang for dinner at Cineleisure since we were going to watch a movie there later on in the night. The last time we were there, he wanted to try the steamboat down at basement 1 of the mall, but as we were time strapped, we decided to go back another day and that day was today.

Danro.


Here's what I think.

I reckon that this is a cheaper version of Beauty in a pot. I wasn't really a big fan of tonight's dinner. I found the range of ingredients to be pretty limited as well. But hey, that's just my 2 cents worth and it was pretty cheap as well so why complain right ?

Andrew and Sylvia skipped dinner with us but came later on for the movie.

Today's movie choice - Logan.


I can only say, YOU NEED TO WATCH THIS. Sadly, I already knew the ending 2 weeks before we even watched it, because Andrew is an ass, but yes, go watch it !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.