Tanuki raw.

March 27, 2017








Tanuki raw is now one of my favorite restaurants. They have the best beef bowl in the whole of Singapore. The beef is super tender and tasty and their rice is just heavenly. Even my father and grand-mother loves the place.

Well, here's a candid shot of them whilst waiting for our food.


Looking at the photo, I think my dad was trying to say something to me. ^w^

And here's what we had for lunch.




We both had the beef bowl, whilst my grand-mother had the salmon bowl as she has never really been a fan of meat. That last bowl of chirashi don that you see there was the second bowl that my dad had. Yes, he has a humongous appetite ! Tee hee.

Well, for all you interested parties, here's the address.

Tanuki Raw
Orchard Central
181 Orchard Road
#04-01
Singapore 238896 

2 comments:

tina said...

Alamak, you forgot to take me there! Bwahahaha!

sugarism~* said...

(⌒▽⌒)

Powered by Blogger.