USHIO.

March 21, 2022

Recently, I have been having lots of meals with a view and today's lunch also came with a view. I absolutely adore night lights and I reckon it would have been super pretty at night. 


Well, views aside, I absolutely enjoyed my chirashi don. 



Whilst uncle Andrew had a bara chirashi don. Oh and in case you were wondering what the difference is, well, basically in a chirashi don, the fish is sliced thick, just like how you would get if you ordered sashimi, whilst bara chirashi don is usually sliced into cubes and marinated. 

And finally, my mum had the tonkatsu set. 


All sets came with some from of salad, but unfortunately, only the tonkatsu set came with the truffle chawanmusi, which was by the way, divine!


And we also had some pretty looking mochis for dessert.


But honestly, pretty was all they were. :X

Thank you for the fantabulous lunch uncle Andrew!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.