Pizza hut.

March 26, 2022
And I call this, the pizza hut scam.

But no, it's not a real scam per se, it's just that I got scammed by my boy. 

So the story goes, we were playing mahjong and then came dinner time and we were brainstorming on what to have for dinner. I'm usually pretty easy, unless I'm on the annoying mode where everything and anything anyone suggests gets turned down by me. Then my mother suggested pizza and everyone seemed happy, so the first thought that came into my mind was Dominos. We usually order our food via grabfood, but unfortunately they don't have them special offers, so then my boy used the main website instead, or what I thought was Dominos anyway. So, we happily placed our orders and to my horror, when it arrived, it said 'Pizza hut'. I was like whuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut is this?! 

So yes guys, that's how I got scammed by my boy. 

But, here's dinner anyway.





Do you know what was amazing though? Their cheesy mash potato. Now, I'd definitely want to order pizza hut again for that!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.