JUST MARRIED!

March 11, 2022
So I've been playing Ragnarok X for nearly a year now. 

From having a static team, to 2 of our friends quitting, leaving just Vincent and Nayi and then suddenly, Geraint joined us! 

This game is all about topping up if you ask me. I mean, you could go f2p (free to play), which is what we're pretty much doing, but it's a really long and slow journey. But then again, this game is purely based on luck. It's so bad. I literally have 0 luck, that I'd prolly have to spend triple of any other play in game to get my stats to where it should be. 

Likewise, getting married in game cost quite a fair bit. It's a few hundred dollars if I'm not wrong. Thankfully though, there's an event going on now and it's going on sale for half the price. 

And so, we got married!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.