Aunty Anu.

March 08, 2022

Omg, you have no idea how much I have missed you Aunty Anu! I have been waiting almost 2 years to see you and it's all corona's fault! 


You see, Aunty Anu used to come back to Singapore quite often, but due to corona and with all them lockdowns and restrictions, along with the quarantine, it just made it almost impossible to come back. But hey, things are finally easing and she's back! Well, she's been back for quite sometime now, but I just didn't get a chance to see her. Today I finally got to spend some time with her before she leaves.



So, we met up for high tea today at Wild honey. We had a high tea set, along with a meringue, because I just love my meringue. 




Well, the meringue was definitely worth the calories and so was the Brazilian bread (I call this the mochi cheese bread) and a few of the other stuff that came along with the high tea set, but I certainly didn't appreciate the sandwiches. But hey, the highlight of my day was definitely spending some time with Aunty Anu! 

Can't wait to see you again! ❤︎

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.