Under Der Linden.

March 01, 2022
So, after years of having lost contact, we finally reconnected. 

Well, so the story goes, this dude was actually my first ever boyfriend back when I was 14. We both had a long chat and a good laugh about it, but we don't actually recall everything in details as it was eons ago. One thing we did agree on, was the fact that we think we were each other's first love. Teehee. He does however remember that things ended only because I was migrating to the UK, which to be completely honest, I too don't remember. I think I'm getting old.

So anyways, we've always been on each other's social media accounts, but we didn't actually speak to each other all this time. Things definitely didn't end on a sour note when I left, but we just didn't speak to each other. It somehow just ended up that way. 

About 3 years ago though, I started playing laplace with Alicia and at that point of time, it was still considered a new game so pretty much the whole world was playing. And there was this one random weekend where Alicia stayed over and we were looking at the top 3 players (well, this basically means who threw the most money in game), and then I clicked on the top second player called "Pain" and clicked on his profile. Now this game is pretty cool, in a sense that you can customize your own profile page in game, which includes uploading a profile photo. And guess what? I actually recognized that face when I clicked on it. Now, of all the servers and guilds in game, what are the odds of us being in the same server as well as the same guild? Whoa, I call this fate. So anyways, I decided to see if it was really him, and all I did was type "Geraint?" in guild chat and a "yes?" was what I got in return. And so, that was the first time we spoke to each other since then. We also had a mini laplace gathering shortly after as well, but again, we sort of lost contact again.

And although this happened quite recently, I can't actually remember how we started talking again, but we finally decided to catch up properly today! 

And so, to Under Der Linden we went.





Well, I have a feeling that this time, we won't be losing contact with each other anymore! Teehee.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.