Ajumma's.

May 01, 2021

You know you've got a serious addiction to Korean dramas when you're constantly craving for Korean food.


They're always showing off their fried chicken. I mean like, come on, who doesn't love fried chicken? The one that gets to me the most is the banban, which basically translates to half & half. Half is your normal crispy fried chicken and the other half would be yangnyeom, which basically means seasoned fried chicken and guess what? I love yangnyeom chicken! In short, it's a sweet and spicy Korean sauce. Mmmmmm~


The other dish that appears 99% of the time in all dramas would be ramyeon. Each time it makes an appearance, I have this instant urge to have one myself as well. How bad is that? I'm so glad we're currently watching some Chinese dramas at the moment. 


Now, aside from tteokbokki, this is my all time favorite and I would never turn down a bowl of jajangmyeon, but believe it or not, I wasn't the one craving it today. It was actually my mom who was craving it! 


And so, Ajumma's it was!




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.