マクドナルド.

May 19, 2021

I've been disappointed by food deliveries a few times over the years, but you know who hasn't let me down yet? 


It's McDonald's! 



Touchwood, but so far, so good. 


So, I'm sure ya'll can guess by now what we had for lunch. Teehee.



Before I end this post, I need a quick rant. 


Our orders are always standard. The only thing that changes is the choice of burger. So right, this is our usual order x2:


-set meal

-corn

-apple pie

-ice cream


But these past few months, ice cream has been unavailable. I mean, we don't eat McDonald's that often, but it seems that every time we order, it's not available. At first, I thought maybe it's because we place our order right after the breakfast menu and that maybe the ice cream machine wasn't ready yet. But I've been "stalking" their menu and regardless of the time of day, it's just permanently not available. WHY? Queensway McDonald's, if you happen to see this rant, PLEASE MAKE ICE CREAM AVAILABLE! Do you have any idea how well fries and ice cream go together and how long you've been depriving us of that pleasure?

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.