Chick 'n' cheese!

May 05, 2021
For those of you who know me well, would know that I'm not very adventurous, especially when it comes to food. I usually just stick to what I know. 

But after having regretted not having tried the nasi lemak burger after all these years, my new motto is to try all the limited edition burgers that McDonald's release at least once. 

And so, this is the chick 'n' cheese!



I was browsing through Facebook the day before and came across a McDonald's advertisement on their new chick 'n' cheese burger and happened to read tons of reviews on how bad this burger was, but you know what? It actually wasn't that bad. We thought it was alright. It's not something that amazing that I'd want to eat it again next week, like say how I'm addicted to McGriddles, but it was alright. 



 I can't say I've tried tons of different shaker fries, but I've had the seaweed, curry, mala and truffle shaker fries, but this pizza one, would probably rank last on that list. I just didn't quite enjoy this one.


Their prawn paste drumlets though, was another story. We really enjoyed the rich taste. You know what would have made it even better though? They should do prawn paste wings instead!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.