Tiger sugar.

May 22, 2021

I absolutely love my bubble milk tea. I mean like, let's face it. Who doesn't? Oh wait, my dad doesn't, but he's special, so he doesn't count. 


I can't say I've tried all the different brands of milk tea, afterall, there are tons of different brands here in Singapore! And besides, I'm not adventurous to begin with. Basically, if I don't know something, I wouldn't buy it. Unless someone buys something and asks me to try, then I would. So, for these past few years, Koi and Gongcha have been making me happy with their milk tea. 


However, after braving the unknown and buying that first cup of Tiger sugar, it was love at first taste! Since then, I've only been drinking Tiger sugar. Even my father, who doesn't fancy milk tea, loves this. Well, he still doesn't quite dig the bubbles and have them without, but still, he likes Tiger sugar too!


It seems pretty bad to be ordering just 2 cups of bubble tea and then having them delivered to your doorstep, but sometimes, when the craving gets real bad, you just got to do what you have got to do. 


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.